it’s pretty dumb how people find it hard to accept the fact that you accept your body the way it is????
tips of y’all doing gcse exams this year:
- it will get a teeny bit stressful by the end
- you can half ass your way through the year like i did and end up with Bs and Cs
- but if you want the As and A*s work hard okay study early not the day before like i did lmao
- pls be smart when picking you A-Level options!!!!
tips for y’all starting a-levels this year:
- lol nothing can prepare u for this
- FOR THE L Ove OF GOD IF YOU FEEL IN UR GUT U CAN’T COPE WITH A SUBJECT DROP IT DROP IT LIKE IT’S HOT
- CANNOT STRESS THAT ENOUGH DROP IT IF U SERIOUSLY HATE IT YOU MIGHT END UP WITH A U LIKE I DID!!!!
- PLEASe work/study during your frees pls do i didn’t do enough this year
- do ur homework
- do not leave coursework until the last minute
- study in advance please
- i started studying pretty late
- practice exam technique
- STUDY EVRYTHING DO NOT LEAVE ANYTHING OUT
- oohhh and when u get ur results check grade boundaries and if you’re dead close get a REMARK
- there is always a chance you grade will go up!!!
I did not put as much effort into year 12 as i could have and seriously regret it and ended up with DDEU and i have to apply to university with these shitty grades, if i could go back i would seriously work my ass off and i have one year left so no more fun and games it’s time to get seriously because my whole life pretty much depends on this one year